Machine is one of the victims and he is forced to get lost

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-13 14:52:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
He sees a scary ghost appear. Also read: This video of frog cooking porridge left netizens unsettled and sickened by midnight food delivery as uncle claims to have seen scary ghosts. The ojol driver whose photo cites the account recounted the horrific incident while me delivering the alver . He got a complicated order. According to widely circulated rumors, the complex is often the site of chilling horrors. Victims are usually ojol drivers or customers who deliver Confirmed food here. (1/3) that the location of the complex has been disguised for the safety and confidentiality of residents. But it can be said that the complex is still in the area. The ojol driver went to the customer's house on time at 12:30 pm according to the directions on the mobile phone map. Along the way ,he only felt heat rising from his ears, and soon,A huge black figure appeared on the bamboo tree he saw.

Please read that these food dreams have special meanings, have you experienced them? The black figure blew hot air into his ear, leading himself astray. Photo: "I was just looking in the rearview mirror. I was worried that I would get stuck ( sitting) behind," ojol driver said. Confused, he finally phone number list found a complicated security guard to inquire about the location. It didn't take long before he was met by a security guard who told him the correct route to his client's house. At the time of viewing, this uploaded video has been viewed more than 256,000 times by netizens. The ojol driver also confirmed that the appearance of the suspected ghost misled him and kept him spinning in circles. Many netizes guessed the location of the incident in the comment column. "I think it's a field complex. The problem is the same," wrote one netizen.

Reveal that they start each day with a simple breakfast of cereal or bread. On a normal day, prisoners would usually eat a frozen sandwich filled with corned beef, tuna, ham, cheese, chicken, eggs, and extra (a special Australian jam) . Like the food displays in Australian prisoners. Photo: Correctional Services NSW Meanwhile, sandwiches are being replaced by other frozen options such as sausage rolls or pork-filled pastries at weekend lunches. When prisoners not return to the detention facility, they will be able to enjoy other heated frozen foods such as curries, stews, some meats and vegetables. revealed that the food sounds tempting, but it is not. "It sounds tempting. When you hear it, it's like, 'Beef with soy sauce, that sounds good,' but that's not what it says. ALSO READ: 13 Years as Flight Attendant,This Woman Is Now in the Market Grilled chicken isn't very appetizing, but the Australian ex-prisoner thinks his food can still be enjoyed.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|DiscuzX ( 黔ICP备2021006774号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 00:05 , Processed in 0.044841 second(s), 20 queries .