Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 283|回复: 0

This weakness can certainly be a serious enough threat if you apply to a dyna...

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-13 13:03:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
An example like this: “When working on something, I'm usually too detailed and careful, which causes the progress to take too long. To overcome this, I always try to set a deadline for every task. So that I can still complete the task on time. 12. Too Stiff Are workers who obey the rules and work system good? Of course. But not for workers who are too dependent on existing work guidelines and systems, to the point where they have difficulty developing and innovating.

Therefore, you must learn to be more flexible, and develop according to what the work environment requires. Here is an example of an answer that you can imitate if you have this weakness: “I am usually too fixated on existing Phone Number List rules and work systems. Even so, if in the future there are changes that require me to change, I am ready to adapt”. Also read: Expected work facilities besides salary?

Here are 10+ Answers! 5 Tips when Answering Questions about Weaknesses and Strengths Even though you have seen the various answers above, there are still some tips that you need to pay attention to when answering the strengths and weaknesses questions. That way, you will avoid incorrect answers. Here are some of them: 1. Avoid Unnecessary Weaknesses and Strengths Answers Remember, you are in a job interview. So, give answers that are appropriate to the context of work.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|DiscuzX ( 黔ICP备2021006774号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 05:35 , Processed in 0.045123 second(s), 20 queries .