Rather than one or two mutually incomprehensible

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-1 11:44:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ask people what parts of China they know and most will raise their hands for Shanghai and Beijing.   Guangdong or Xi'an.  But what about the tropical island of Hainan?   Bamboo Forest in Chengdu Arguably  , China has the same linguistic and cultural diversity as all of Europe, just with far fewer tourists.  While -- until recent decades -- China's closed borders made traveling in the country an intimidating experience, China is full of great places you might never have thought to explore.  Before researching where to live, I had never heard of Kunming, a "small" city of about 7 million people in the southwest province of Yunnan. It ended up being one of my favorite places to live, with the perennial weather, mountain temples, and less-than-a-dollar lunches. My advice: don't just  stop in Beijing or Shanghai as places to visit.

A little research online can find many places that will offer a Chinese experience for less money and fewer tourists.  Everything you say is right and wrong Expats in China staring at the towering skyline at night I think my American friends from Washington state might laugh at their Denmark phone number list generalizations like everyone in Texas (Vice vice versa).  Seattle is not the same as Houston.  There are huge differences in culture, food and even dialects across the United States.  Now imagine a country whose history is not hundreds of years, but thousands of years.  You have dozens, possibly hundreds,  Now quadruple the population and you have a modern China.  The biggest lesson to learn about China is how big it is. China is difficult to describe because few generalizations are very accurate.

I can't describe China as a perfect experience, no worries.  English is sparse.  You need to beware of pickpockets and scams in the big city.  Pollution can be bad.  The internet can be frustrating  . Chance to change the way you think about the world's largest, oldest, and possibly soon most powerful country on Earth, I highly recommend going for yourself.  Scott Young writes about learning, travel, and productivity on his blog.  He tries to take the complex and make it easy and simple to form habits and learn.  Book your trip to China: Logistical Tips and TricksBook your flight using or find cheap flights. They are two of my favorite search engines because they search websites and airlines around the world, so you always know that no effort is left.  Start first because they have the most impact!  Book your stay by booking your hotel as they have the most inventory and the best prices.  If you want to stay somewhere other than a hostel, use that as they always return the cheapest hostels and cheap hotels.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|DiscuzX ( 黔ICP备2021006774号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 05:31 , Processed in 0.044328 second(s), 20 queries .