editorial projects, especially

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-1 11:32:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
But if I have 3 dogs, but I hate cats, because I find them pimps and opportunists, I will probably only read the articles about dogs. As a dog owner, on the other hand, I will be looking for very detailed information on how to raise a dog, prevent and solve his health problems, on the precautions to follow when I travel with him, on the structures that can welcome him when I am away for work and so saying.

Item target If the reference target is "dog owners", the article "5 tips for Japan phone number list going on holiday with a dog" will have to take into account the fact that the reader assumes that there are structures that do not accept dogs: build an entire article on the difficulties of those who bring a dog on holiday, for this target, it will therefore be perfectly useless. We are interested in offering concrete and detailed advice and solutions to people who know and experience the problem, not presenting the problem to those who would like to buy a dog and must evaluate the future difficulties they will face. That's why choosing the target is equivalent to identifying a precise cut for our article , and therefore, a title.

Item status The article has been assigned but is it in progress? Was it submitted by our contributing editors, but we haven't read it yet? Is the author late on delivery? Or have we asked them about changes, but haven't received any feedback yet? Having the status of the article in front of your eyes is everything for anyone who manages one or more if there are many weekly publications.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|DiscuzX ( 黔ICP备2021006774号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 18:52 , Processed in 0.044425 second(s), 20 queries .