A website that you can easily create

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-3-29 13:26:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Without technical skills and attract more customers and partners. How does Lionel Hounsou use Botamp to gain partnerships and customers for his multiple activities? March 21, 2022 Modest and versatile, Mr Lionel Hounsou shares with us how he manages his various and diverse activities, builds his community and attracts his clientele around him. Discover today his professional universe and his Who are you ? And what do you do for a living? I am Lionel Hounsou, digital communication consultant for Beninese companies (like UBA Cotonou) and Western companies (like La Sorbonne based in France). I am also a professional designer and I have my own advertising agency called Topcom.

I also put on another hat by being the manager of certain influencers, artists, comedians. How do you use your social networks to promote your activities? I am indeed very active on social networks, however I do not manage my networks in the same way. I share my content australia phone number list according to the network. Let me explain : Facebook is the least serious of the social networks, so I share different current topics on my page and sometimes I make specific posts to awaken my audience and change their view of a given subject. On LinkedIn, on the other hand, my posts relate to my various activities. I share my work and the testimonials of my clients. Instagram and Twitter are for entertainment, but I always make sure I get a message out, show what I can do.

The goal is to impact the most people and win customers. For this, I look very closely at my statistics on my various social networks. I have a considerable number of views and shares because, thanks to the statistics that I analyze, I know what subject interests my community and thus my next posts are always more impactful. I will give 15/10 to Botamp! I recommend it every time I get the chance. It's very easy to create your website with it. In addition, if I encounter any problem, I can count on the assistance of customer service. I had started creating my website with WordPress but when I met Botamp, I quickly changed sides: it's simpler and it's Made in Africa.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX ( 黔ICP备2021006774号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 08:39 , Processed in 0.051615 second(s), 20 queries .