know someone who

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-3-28 11:50:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Why is he convinced that branding and conversion are intimately linked? What is his definition of a brand and what are the elements that constitute it? A question that I have often asked my guests Sébastien tends to differentiate brand and brand strategy. So we dug a little deeper into this topic. How to define a brand strategy? How to gain height on your brand when you.

are in it all the time? In the 2nd part of this episode which will Italy phone number list be released next week, you will attend a real masterclass since we have reviewed with Sébastien all the basics of CRO: optimizing your product pages, doing A/B testing, what tools to use , etc. So I won't tell you more and I'll let you listen to the first part of my conversation with Sébastien. Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts // Spotify // Google Podcasts Notes and references Find Sébastien Tortu on: LinkedIn Resources cited in the episode: The Boost Conversion.

website It's not over, I also need to you for... 1) Make the podcast known If you like the podcast and helps you in your marketing thoughts, the best way to tell me, or to give me constructive feedback, is simply to leave a review (5 stars from preference) on Apple Podcasts. You can also share this podcast around you. I'm sure you know someone who.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|DiscuzX ( 黔ICP备2021006774号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 01:40 , Processed in 0.050692 second(s), 20 queries .