surf on my computer

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-3-27 16:28:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Why Google introduced GA4 and what are the benefits In recent years, user behavior and navigation methods have changed considerably. In today's measurement landscape, enterprises face new challenges in understanding the complex, cross-platform journeys of their customers, all while prioritizing privacy .

Think of the incredible development of corporate web Japan phone number list applications that can be downloaded to mobile phones or the ever-increasing interest, on the part of users and the Privacy Guarantor, in the management of cookies . To paraphrase Google, previous versions of Analytics were adapted to a generation of online measurements anchored almost exclusively to desktop versions of websites , independent sessions that did not take into account the use of multiple platforms (for example I then continue on my mobile, then I book on the app) and more easily observable data from cookies .

This measurement methodology is fast becoming obsolete. Instead, Analytics 4 has the flexibility to measure many different types of data, delivering an advanced analytics experience designed for the future. It allows businesses to see unified user journeys across their websites and apps , use Google's machine learning technology to surface and predict new insights, and best of all, it's designed to keep pace with a changing ecosystem.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|DiscuzX ( 黔ICP备2021006774号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 10:31 , Processed in 0.047918 second(s), 20 queries .