The Analysis Company Email List Becomes More Complicated

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2022-6-15 12:55:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It is more difficult for us to define the origin of successes or errors Company email list. Regardless of the medium in question. I have always insisted that the correct definition of amarketing strategy is the key to get better results. It supposes a moment of reflection. It supposes taking a step back to advance two. My methodology to define a marketing strategy is based on the purchase funnel . And one of the principles that i defend is the differentiation of strategies based on the stage of the purchase process ( purchase funnel or customer journey . Whatever you want to call it) in which our audience is. In other words. We have to make differentiated strategies for people who are starting their search process Company email list.

For those who are comparing before Company email list buying. To push them to purchase and finally to retain them. We cannot expect a sales-focused marketing strategy to accomplish all four goals in one. Returning to the initial analysis of the whys and wherefores of the results of a campaign. What does the success of a campaign depend on? Of many factors. Of course. There are so many that i could write an entire book on them. But you know that i like to attack problems at their strategic root. Due to the base errors that have greater weight than many of the solutions that are usually proposed when analyzing the results. Alignment of objective – strategy – channel – customer journey one of the errors that has the greatest consequences on the results is the misalignment of the objective of the action. The strategy and the channel . With the phase of the purchase process Company email list.

In other words. We must align the effort (objective) that we ask for Company email list. With the strategy (branding objective. With a branding strategy). The channel (appropriate for the strategy) and the phase of the customer journey (start of the search for information ). When we skip any of these links. That's when the problems begin. Let's see it with an example . And let's see it with an incorrect approach. Because it will be better understood. Strategy objective : brand awareness (among people who did not know it). Strategy : consolidate brand positioning and its attributes in the younger segment. Through relevant content. Channel : social networks. Metric : new users. Brought to social networks (facebook): maximize reach among non-fans and cause visits to our website Company email list.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX ( 黔ICP备2021006774号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-13 01:08 , Processed in 0.051291 second(s), 27 queries .