Type of professional through a quick

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-10 11:48:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The chat also collided with the use of Speech Analytics as a way to analyze in depth the main keywords spoken by telephone leads and how to improve the customer experience just by understanding their needs. So, want to understand more about Call Tracking? Check out the complete guide: BACK TO BLOG And continuing the Call Tracking Journey, we continue in the third edition of our webinars with the theme “ Generate telephone leads in Google my business, Google Ads and Facebook Ads with Click to Call ”. Leonardo Oliveira (customer success analyst) and Guilherme Santana (partner executive) were the experts of the time, and spoke about.

The importance of applying click to call campaigns, Google My Business and the website to accurately measure the telephone leads generated by these channels. Come with us to check out the main points of this conversation: Access the full content below: Consumer behavior The chat started with a contextualization mobile number list about changes in consumer behavior. Guilherme gave the example of a plumbing leak in a house years ago in which, to find a professional who could solve the problem, it was necessary to look for contacts on the famous “yellow list”. This situation is totally distant from the current reality, in which it is possible to find any online search.

This practicality and agility make local search an important conversion factor. And precisely to make contact more efficient, click to call comes in. click to call Click to call is a function applicable to online advertisements, websites and Google My Business, which facilitates the telephone contact of a lead or customer with companies through a single click. Just to give you an idea of ​​the importance of this functionality, according to Google research, 70% of users who search online used click to call direct.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX ( 黔ICP备2021006774号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 14:55 , Processed in 0.044957 second(s), 21 queries .